Not what I paid for!

Redbirdemma's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Not what I paid for! ”

Written on: 13/08/2014 by Redbirdemma (1 review written)

Prepaid a hire car from Enterprise in Belfast,arrived and was told the car I had oredered was unavailable and I had to take smaller car and that was it....They couldn't offer me any discount there and then for smaller car,I had to make complaint to main office.. I was told Enterprise keep taking reservations in hope the car you want will be there...If not, then basically,tough!Plus if no car was available at all I would have a refund and would have to go somewhere else to hire a car. Luckily we only had short flight to Ireland and not long distance to arrive with possibly no car available.At the time of booking I could have gone with a unknown company but thought I would stay with well known company.I was wrong.They may be well known but are useless and I will not be using them again or recommending them to anyone. Shame on you Enterprise!!!

• August 2014

Date of hire (month/year)

• Ireland

Country & City of hire

Enterprisecares's Response to Redbirdemma's Review

Written on: 14/08/2014

Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise. I would like to follow up with you. Please email me with the complete details, exact renting location, and any rental agreement numbers. Please reference #140814-002905. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you. Chris, Social Media Monitor, Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Redbirdemma's reply to Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 15/08/2014

Hi, thankyou for your reply, have you got an email address I could send details too pls.

Thankyou.

Redbirdemma's reply to Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 19/08/2014

Hello, again..... Have you an email address I can send the info too please? I have heard nothing back from enterprise direct about my complaint ????

Regards