Enterprise Car Rental Review

320Romero's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Hired a car from Enterprise through the AA as my own...”

Written on: 13/08/2014 by 320Romero (1 review written)

Hired a car from Enterprise through the AA as my own had broken down. Paid the £50 deposit tht nyt took the car, all well with tht took it back 2days later was told the girl couldn't put the deposit back in straight away it would need to be the manager. A week later no deposit. Went into my bank and they told me enterprise had taken £57 out my account. Phoned enterprise and was told it was a refuelling charge! I was not told I would be charged for that! I wouldn't mind paying for the fuel I used but it was absolutely no where near £60 worth! Wish I hadn't bothered with them!!!

• 07/14

Date of hire (month/year)

• Glasgow

Country & City of hire

• Average

Condition of vehicle

• Poor

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 14/08/2014

Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise. I would like to follow up with you. Please email me with the complete details, exact renting location, and any rental agreement numbers. Please reference #140814-002925. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you. Chris, Social Media Monitor, Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprisecares's Comment