Loads of stress

Jaelyn126's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Loads of stress”

Written on: 12/08/2014 by Jaelyn126 (1 review written)

Hired van in Crawley and paid extra £100 to drop at Bodmin.
When at Bodmin the branch only had 1 person working, 2 or 3 were needed.
They said at Bodmin that they could not give me a lift home ( near Bodmin) as it was outside their range, even though this had all been agreed with The Crawley branch. In the end they got me a taxi.

The worst thing was the guy at Bodmin spotted that the bumper corner was loose and that it was not on their list
of existing damage. I knew I had not done it but was now facing a big bill.
After a lot of chasing I was then told they were now not considering it as damage. So I did get my deposit back.
In future I will check every square inch of the van beforehand, and make sure it's all noted down.

• 08/2014

Date of hire (month/year)

• Crawley

Country & City of hire

• Good

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 14/08/2014

Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise. I would like to follow up with you. Please email me with the complete details, exact renting location, and any rental agreement numbers. Please reference #140814-003022. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you. Chris, Social Media Monitor, Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprisecares's Comment