Enterprise Car Hire - Pay a little extra somewhere else.

Smartinabel's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Enterprise Car Hire - Pay a little extra somewhere else.”

Written on: 07/08/2014 by Smartinabel (1 review written)

Picked car up a car from Enterprise and even though I had given a time fir puck up I spent one and a half hours sorting out rental, not what you want after a long flight. Given the car and had to ask for it to be cleaned, mud and grease over inside and car not washed, barely enough fuel to get me to a petrol station. Booked the hire car for 28 days and wanted to extend by a week. Told I had to pay a whole month up front plus another £200 deposit it would be 4 days because of a weekend before I had my last deposit back. AA cover is non existent, told that If I needed to call them out I had to pay and they MAY refund it if the car was at fault. They told me my own recovery memberships would not cover me because it was a hire car. Wanted an extra £320 plus to get the extra cover for 28 days. Paid for a policy to cover all I needed on the internet for £39.00 for a years cover as long as no more than 28 days in one car.
Next time I will pay the little extra at another company to get the service I expect. Never again will Enterprise get one penny of my money.

• July / August 2014

Date of hire (month/year)

• Poor

Condition of vehicle

• Poor

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Response to Smartinabel's Review

Written on: 14/08/2014

Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise. I would like to follow up with you. Please email me with the complete details, exact renting location, and any rental agreement numbers. Please reference #140814-003168. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you. Chris, Social Media Monitor, Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Sm-A's reply to Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 15/08/2014

Thank you for your reply. I have been contacted by phone by branch and area manager. Would add that your personnel have been an asset to your company. Your policies are not but it has been explained to me the business reasons why you request the month in advance after 28 days. Sorry to say that your product no longer suits my needs. Impressed by the way your company gas tried to resolve the matter.