Glad I looked at these reviews

Hartxg1971's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Glad I looked at these reviews”

Written on: 21/07/2014 by Hartxg1971 (1 review written)

I have a car reserved with Enterprise that I was due to pick up next week (pay on collection), good price but these reviews have put me off. I have been ripped off once before by a car hire company and am not prepared to take the risk of going through it again. This much negativity towards Enterprise has made me nervous. Cancelling my reservation immediately and regardless of cost, will go with a company with better reviews.

Thanks to those who have opened my eyes to this company.

Baxterhols's Comment

Written on: 06/08/2014

Wow , you lucked out , we are having a TERRIBLE experience right now ( because of a flat tire ) and I am Sooooo going to let everyone know what we've been through ~ still waiting from 5pm last night And the time is now 12.30pm next day - JUST FOR A FLAT TIRE !! Oh just learned that we have to sit in the tow truck for an hour and a half to get to another town that has the correct tire size , the tire that's on our car is an awkward size . Unbelievable .