Rip off

Homerjc1's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Rip off”

Written on: 04/03/2014 by Homerjc1 (1 review written)

I have just rented a car from birmingham airport from 26 fed to 3 march great car great price i had paid the extra 9 pounds something a day to reduce the excess to 100 pounds when we checked the car out the guy showed me around the bodywork.but not the glass the car was a bit dirty outside i had to wipe a couple of black marks with my finger just to make sure they were not scratches the windows were also covered in specs of dirt but as the weather was bad this was not a problem to me.
I had returned to the uk for my fathers funeral so had a very stressful time , on returning the car back to birmingham airport time was very short before. My flight has the traffic was very heavy on the motorway , at first the girl said they would check the car later but i said i wanted it checked now.
The first place she went was to the front window and said there is a chip so we will hold your deposit. Funny that she seemed to know before she looked her attitude was very rude and off hand i told her to get the manager who came out also with a bad attitude i did then shout at her as i was so stressed out she said iam not talking to you and stormed off very professional !!!,
After i got into the airport to check in i , then phoned the manager who first off was trying to talk to me as if i was a bad child i then said its strange how the girl just went straight to the front window and she replied your wife and child were stood at the back of the car so she could not start there NOT TRUE they were stood to the side of the car and some distance back also.
They have now withheld 100 pounds from my card are not good at sending emails to me with telephone numbers for head office ect , iam not going to let them get away with ripping me off like this RIP OFF MERCHANTS

• Feb / March 2014

Date of hire (month/year)

• Birmingham airport UK

Country & City of hire

• Average

Condition of vehicle

• Excellent

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Response to Homerjc1's Review

Written on: 05/03/2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to look into this further. Please email us with your full name, the exact rental location and any other details. -Tatiana

When emailing, please list reference # (140305-002591) the subject line.

Homerjc1's reply to Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 06/03/2014

After several phone calls back to the birmingham office and last night a call to the head office in the states the regional manager has just phoned me and has refunded my deposit back the only problem i still have is they have taken 2 payments from my bank but sm waiting to see if that corrects itself

Enterprisecares's Response to Homerjc1's Review

Written on: 13/03/2014

Our email address is Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com.

Thanks,
Mitch
Enterprise

Homerjc1's reply to Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 13/03/2014

Hi
I have now been refunded the 100 pounds keped for the incorrect reasons also the first payment for the car was refunded many thanks to sam the regional manager.
I will use enterprise again but not Birmingham uk airport the staff need more lessons in customer care i must say gatwick uk staff were 1st class as were east midlands airport.
The thing that does worry me is that 7 people in my small town have also been charged by enterprise for the same thing which was not checked at delivery may i say that as well as showing people the car bodywork they should also show people around the glass work

Den15's reply to Homerjc1's Comment

Written on: 30/04/2014

I''m convinced it's all part of their training, almost same thing happened to me, see my review at the “Tricks of the trade”. It's no coincidence that same stories keeping popping up with almost identical scenario and staff going straight to the fault.

This company needs investigating.