Friendly service - good value

Benjamin122's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Friendly service - good value”

Written on: 03/03/2014 by Benjamin122 (1 review written)

I booked weekend car hire with my local branch first thing on Saturday morning, went for a small car -Peugot 106 which was all I needed, we live in a village about 10 miles out of the city centre and we had a lot of running about to do, the weekend hire was cheaper than the various taxis/buses we would have needed as a family for the whole weekend. The staff were friendly and helpful, the premises were clean and the car was in good condition. The insurance excess was explained in detail and I was taken through the documentation before been shown round the car and some minor scratching pointed out. I didnt take out the extra insurance which would reduce the excess if you did have an accident as this did seem quite steep in comparison to the rental for the weekend. On returning the car this morning, the staff were helpful, quickly checked the car over and confirmed there was no damage and nothing to deduct from the deposit which was immediately refunded. I was then dropped back at work.

I had no problems using this service and wouldnt hestitate to do so again. I cannot comment on how they would be if there was damage to the car but based on my experience I found them helpful and the rental is good value for money. They are not overly picky about petrol levels as long as you return it at a similar level - no need to fill it up.

• march 2014

Date of hire (month/year)

• Hull, England

Country & City of hire

• Excellent

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 05/03/2014

Thank you for the awesome compliment. We are happy to see that you were happy with our service. We hope to see you again soon. -Tatiana