5 + to Enterprise branches: Southampton Aiport + Royal Mint

Guest's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“5 + to Enterprise branches: Southampton Aiport + Royal...”

Written on: 23/02/2014

I was forced to rent a car when my own car broke down during the first days of 2014 while I was supposed to have a great holiday near Winchester. I could not have wished for a better service. I am not joking, they were short of staff and they still managed to find me a 2013 Nissan Juke in spotless condition to use straight away. The paperwork took 5 mins to complete and the Polish gentleman who took me to the car helped me by explaining everything to me and waited until I was confident with all the car functions. The lovely young lady who helped me through the process @ Enterprise desk @ Southampton Airport took my headache away. She knew exactly what I meant when I said I had a bad day and I just wanted to get back to London and you know when you know everything is going wrong and you have little faith that Enterprise will save the day, well this lady put her finger on my wound and healed it, literally.The joy of being mobile again and making the best of the last day of my holiday... ahhhh, cannot be explained on paper! I could not be more thankful - I had such a bad couple of days with the bags not arriving with my flight, car breaking down in the middle of the drive and not enjoying my weekend with my friends and she was as professional as one would expect when you pay premium price with the AA. I promised her I would brag about her because she deserves it and great customer service has to be praised! Anyway the story does not end here, I drove the car back to London and as I was not able to find a garage to repair my car by the time I had to drop off the car I called Enterprise on Royal Mint and asked them if I could keep the car for a few more hours until the AA dropped my car at the garage and they were fine with it. Not having to argue with anyone and sell my circumstances just to get good customer service - a massive relief! The staff at Enterprise Royal Mint - super cool, they are professional, have a good sense of humour and did not give me any grief. All in all, I could not be happier with the service, I knew nothing about this company before I used it and I would certainly use it again. All the customer services staff are great ambassadors for this brand and I hope that around the country they all are the same - a massive THANK YOU to Enterprise for bringing me back home safe, being flexible with the service, listening to my grief and taking my headache away. The service was well explained to me and I did not pay a penny more for anything, a simple exchange of signatures and I had the car, then I dropped of the key and that was IT! They even gave me a ride back to my workplace which was much appreciated ;) Thank you guys, you deserve a medal for the way in which you handled everything, for your communication and for your lovely personalities ;)

• January 2014

Date of hire (month/year)

• UK, Southampton Airport

Country & City of hire

• Excellent

Condition of vehicle

• Excellent

Choice of vehicles

Nannywonga's Comment

Written on: 27/02/2014

You've had a lucky escape if you paid nothing but the rental ......now run and don't go back......EVER!