why you shouldn't choose enterprise.

Guest's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“why you shouldn't choose enterprise.”

Written on: 22/02/2014

First of all, I reserved my car 6 days in advance so I could use it for my long weekend with my friends. I even called them a day before to make sure if they have my car in ready for the day I will be renting; and they said it's ready for the pickup. I was super excited until I faced the problem on the day of pick up; they didn't have my car. They tried to get me a deal with Ford Fiesta instead of Chrysler 200 to compensate it and I had no choice because they told me they can't give out better car cuz im under 25 and that I had schedule to meet on time. They did not go through every rule or regulation that would apply to me in case of emergency or anything and gave a small tour with a car and said everything is functional and fine. But the problem was that one of the wind shield wiper did not work at all and I couldn't realize it until my windshield was coverd with mud and I tried to wipe it with the wiper. Horrible Horrible experience on highway, I wiped it with my own clothes and didn't want to go back because I already travellved 300 km on highway. They offered me to change my car to Mazda 5 (which is still not the car I wanted...) and this time they didn't tell me one of the tire was completely ruined and let me drive for 2 days. I realized that the car is weird at the end of the rental day and I went to Canadian tire (every enterprise store was closed because they closed fast during the weekends) to fix my tire and that cost me $150. I did not want to risk my life and drive on highway with that ruined tire they gave to me. I decided to call enterprise where I rented my car and tried to get a reimburse with it, but they said I can't get the reimburse because I disobeyed one of the regulations. Apparently I can't change the tire unless it's enterprise who fixes my tire. That completely got me upset because I spent way too much time with enterprise with all these problems and at the end they still turned me down with this. Funny thing is they never ever said anything about what I shouldve done in this situation at the first place, and they were telling me that it's all my fault and can't get me anything reimbursed. Seriously, Do not EVER EVER rent cars from enterprise. Horrible customer service and bunch of liars.

• Fort McMurray

Country & City of hire

• Poor

Condition of vehicle

• Poor

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 23/02/2014

We've taken note of your concern and would like to look into this further. Please email with your full name, contact information, rental agreement number and any additional details of your experience.

When emailing, please list reference #140223-000476 in the subject line.

Megan