Chatham! left hand doesn't know what the right hand's doing

Guest's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Chatham! left hand doesn't know what the right hand's...”

Written on: 20/02/2014

After ringing for a costing of hire for the weekend and being told £80, we went ahead with the booking, when my husband went to pick the car up it turned out that there were all sort's of extra's to pay for, ie excess,ok we could understand that as we have hired cars before so kinda expected that, even though it was not mentioned on the phone,there was a charge for an added driver, also not mentioned on the phone, to cut a long story short, we had to pay £332 as they also took a £200 deposit from our account, also not mentioned, previously they only held details for the deposit, also not mentioned, by the time the unexpected funds were sorted, and embarrassment to my son, who then had to transfer money, we were running nearly 3hrs late, when I complained I was rudely told that I should have read the online booking form and then I would have known, I BOOKED ON THE PHONE!!! so that the mistakes didn't happen, I SUGGEST THAT IF YOU WANT TO HIRE think about it very carefully as they try to cover up, and blame any one but themselve's

• 14/02/2014

Date of hire (month/year)

• chatham, kent UK

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 20/02/2014

Hello,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please contact us at Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with complete details, including your contact information, rental agreement number and any further information regarding this experience.

When emailing, please list reference number 140220-002278 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,