Ripped off

Guest's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Ripped off”

Written on: 10/02/2014

I hired a car from hamburg airport for one week. Unfortunatley, it received a small ding in the wheel arch whilst parked in a service station minutes from the pickup. When I returned the car I explained the situation and felt reassured by Enterprise that although I would be charged the full 750 Euros access I would be re-embursed for money not used and that was the last I heard. Numerous e-mails and no response. Turned out to be a very expensive weeks hire. Avoid them at all cost.

• October 2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• Hamburg Airport

Country & City of hire

• Excellent

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 13/02/2014

Hello,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please contact us at Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with complete details, including your contact information, rental agreement number, damage claim number (if you have one) and any further information regarding this experience.

When emailing, please list reference number 140213-001190 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,