never ever again!!!

Guest's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“never ever again!!!”

Written on: 08/02/2014

Due to a accident i had in my car,my insurance company put me in contact with enterprise for car hire while my car was being repaired.Had hire car for two weeks,returned to enterprise,girl came outside checked car over,everything ok,she then dropped me to pick up my car from repair garage this was on the 5th december 2013.today i get a letter in the post from my insurance company saying that 5 weeks after i hired the car ,they have had a letter from enterprise to say i returned my hire car damage with a scuff to the bumper which they want my insurance company to pay for.inever seen any scuff to the bumper ,the girl checking the car over never mention anything to me,and after 5 weeks push for a claim , avoid using this company its a rip off.

Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 13/02/2014

Hello,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please contact us at Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with complete details, including the exact rental location, your contact information, rental agreement number, damage claim number (if you have one) and any further information regarding this experience.

When emailing, please list reference number 140213-001176 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,