No customer service at all.

Btman1000's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“No customer service at all. ”

Written on: 04/02/2014 by Btman1000 (1 review written)

My car had to go in for mechanical repair. and i needed a car for 08:00 the following day.I was contacted by the local branch of enterprise, the day before, to be told that their office doesn't open until 08:00. And that because of local traffic delays, it wasn't possible to get my hire car to me until after that time. I agreed that wouldn't be a problem, providing that someone could be with me as close to 08:00 as possible. I stipulated this at least 4 times. I live in the same town as enterprise so had the same traffic delays as them. I arrived at the garage at 08:22 and waited for enterprise to arrive. The car arrived at close to 09:00. I felt rushed to complete the paperwork as by the time I got to work, I would be 2 hrs late.
I had the car for 2 days and drove approx 20 miles. When my car was ready I phoned enterprise and offered to return their car to their office, but was told to take it back to the garage, leave the keys at reception and they would pick it up the next day. I drove their car the 6-7 miles. Parked at the front of the garage got my car and left. The next day i got a call from enterprise to say that when they went to get their car, it apparently had a flat tyre and that I was responsible. I protested how I could possibly drive 6-7 miles with a puncture, and that once I'd handed the keys to the garage, I no longer have control with what happened to the car. Indeed when I went to look at the tyre. The car wasn't where I'd left it!! So someone had moved it. The manager of the branch wouldn't listen to my argument and just kept quoting the terms and conditions on the back of the form. At the time of writing this. It seems I am liable for a car that has been moved by a garage into a compound with accident damaged cars in it. That has sat overnight with the keys not in my control, and with a puncture that had to be inflated 3 times in the 6-7 miles enterprise had to drive it between the garage and their office. I have now spoken to 3 different people at the enterprise office, with them all having the same attitude, and insisting that I am liable for the cost of a new tyre. After reading other posts on this web site. I shall be keeping an eye on my bank account for any fraudulent activity from enterprise.

Enterprisecares's Response to Btman1000's Review

Written on: 06/02/2014

Btman1000,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please contact us at Care[at]Enterprise[dot].com with complete details, including the exact rental location, your contact information, rental agreement number and any further information regarding this experience.

When emailing, please list reference number 140206-001769 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,