Beware of this company

Thomasjcollins's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Beware of this company”

Written on: 27/01/2014 by Thomasjcollins (1 review written)

Rented in Glasgow 24 sept, 20131, returned in edinburgh(central) 6 oct. Did not like assigned car, so was given another, but with no inspection process. Next day I noticed a slight dent on rear side bumper that had been fixed and painted( by a customer?). Immediately sent a fax to Glasgow office explaining the situation. Returned car to Edn. Office, explained re: dent and was told OK. 2 days ago I noticed a charge of 250£ on my credit card from Enterprise! I presume to fix the dent ( over 3 months after the return) and with no notice to me!
Pure and simple. My credit card co agrees, and has cancelled the charge.means that I must cancel the old card, get a new one etc.
So watch out for this company. Any outfit doing business this way deserves NO customers. Will never see me again, and I rent a lot of cars, as does my company.
Thomas J. Collins.

Enterprisecares's Response to Thomasjcollins's Review

Written on: 29/01/2014

We value your comments and would like to further discuss your experience with you. Please email us including the rental office location, rental agreement or reservation numbers and your contact information. Please list Reference Number 140129-002413 in the subject line of your email. We look forward to hearing from you. – Carol H.
Social Media