Great customer service; car in immaculate condition

iv_bg's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Great customer service; car in immaculate condition”

Written on: 15/01/2014 by iv_bg (1 review written)

After reading some of the reviews here, I was really worried that I booked with Enterprise (Canterbury branch). On the day the advisor from their office walked me through the whole rental process and patiently stood next to me on a particularly windy day, while I was taking an HD video and pictures of EVERY inch of the car. I was pleasantly surprised when they upgraded me from a small Corsa to an Insignia, due to a technical fault with the former. I wasn't charged extra, they explained to me everything I needed to know and gave me the keys. I asked if I can leave my push-bike in the office and they were OK with that.

Two days later, couple of hours before the agreed return time, the branch manager, gave me a call to remind me politely when the car was due. Upon my arrival on a busy Monday morning, they inspected the Insignia with me and 10 minutes later I was given my receipt and the 200-pound deposit was back in my account the next day. Definitely going to use their services again!

• Canterbury

Country & City of hire

• Excellent

Condition of vehicle

• Excellent

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Response to iv_bg's Review

Written on: 22/01/2014

Thanks for the kind compliment. I’ll be sure to pass this along to the Canterbury upper management. We look forward to seeing you next time. Cheers, Carol
Social Media