Enterprise Car Rental Review

Fasy's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“In my case I rented out a car from Enterprise car...

Written on: 13/01/2014 by Fasy (1 review written)

In my case I rented out a car from Enterprise car rental at Stansted airport on a Sunday Night in December 2013. As I came to picked up the car it was straight forward very quick kept a deposit of £50 and the debit card details. By the way Friendly staff.
Then I went to parking area to collect the car with the paper work, Enterprise employee directed me to the car (which was allocated for me) it was parked up in dark bay with other cars, shown me the car not even 2 minutes, it was dark rainy night, with a little torch. Every mark I picked up he said not to worry so the dent I thought I showed him which I have been blamed for.
After all I drove home and left the car one drive to be picked up by local branch Enterprise. I was at work my little brother gave them keys some how with the torch they looked under the arch of the car and found the same dent. My brother was told not to be worried about and then they made him sign of the paper works.
Few days later received a letter with an invoice from Enterprise accident recovery branch, list of work is been done including paint work which is smaller than 3inches ( I was told its wear and tear policy) and small dent costing them to repair £750.
Spoke to my bank I was told £250 already been taken from card.
Spoke to branch assistant manager (who shown me the car) just around the circle with his explanation and number of other employee said I will get a call back no responds yet. I have been charged £250 for the excess and £50 deposit not return yet.
I manage to take a look at reviews on Enterprise particularly Stansted airport. Customers have been charged for the damages they never did or it was there.
Please beware of renting from these companies and make sure you get a written confirmation for every mark on the vehicle.

Very disappointed at the moment no legs to stands on in this case.

• 28/12/2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• Stansted airport, london

Country & City of hire

• Good

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Response to Fasy's Review

Written on: 22/01/2014

Hi,
We’ve noted your comments and would like to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email including the rental office information, your contact information, your rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 140122-002081 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,