enterprise liverpool a no-no

felixuk75's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“enterprise liverpool a no-no”

Written on: 19/12/2013 by felixuk75 (1 review written)

i was put in touch with enterprise due to a non-fault accident by my insurance company due to repair of my nissan qashqai. i was told a like-for-like car would be supplied and would greet me at the repairers (as they were too busy to collect, but thats another story). a small cheverolet hatchback was `the nearest like-for-like car they had available` or a mercedes ml luxury 4x4 was the other end of the scale which they tried to push me into at a cost to myself of over £250 (for first 2 days)!!! they manager on the phone was very unhelpful, arrogant and didnt explain the ins and outs and reasons for this problem. basically as the insurance company was footing the bill, they thought they could pull a fast one! oh, and the fact of paying a £1 admin fee on my card (which was to be left open for them to deduct whatever fee for whatever reason at the end of the hire) was another issue i had, and when i politely questioned it, was brushed off! BEWARE avoid like the plague, even if your insurer is paying!!!!!
I RATED AS 1 STAR, ONLY BECAUSE I HAD TO TO COMPLETE THE REVIEW. 0 STARS!!!

• December 2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• Liverpool

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Response to felixuk75's Review

Written on: 19/12/2013

felixuk75,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please contact us at Care@Enterprise.com with complete details, including the exact rental location, your contact information, rental agreement number and any further information regarding this incident.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 131219-001808 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,