EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

JennyBernardRules's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Written on: 11/12/2013 by JennyBernardRules (1 review written)

Recently hired a car from these guys from the B'ham International Airport outlet. No problems with the car as usual. However, when we returned the car we forgot that we took out the 'parcel shelf' to give us extra room. We left it at our sisters house. Anyway, I realise that you are not supposed to mention the names of staff members - Assistant Manager, however, I honestly feel it appropriate on this occasion as I found her to be extremely professional in her approach and the way she handelled the situation which was eventually resolved amicably. Well done! 100% proficient! In my opinion, keep an eye on this young lady as I reckon she deserves a promotion. Regards. PS. I will definately hire a car from this company again in the future and recomend the service to all my friends...

• December 2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• Birmingam Airport

Country & City of hire

• Good

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Response to JennyBernardRules's Review

Written on: 16/12/2013

Hi, thank you for the review and post. I am glad everything was taken care of in a professional and positive manner. We love getting these kind of responses and do pass them on to the agents and branches that have earned the Kudo's. Thank you again for the Enterprise rental and comments. Let us know if we can assist you in the future. Chris M, Social Media Monitor