A pleasure to deal with

DeadWood's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“A pleasure to deal with”

Written on: 23/11/2013 by DeadWood (1 review written)

Recently, my brand new car had to go into the garage for a complicated fault to be diagnosed over a period of four days. The manufacturer kindly arranged free car hire for me via Enterprise in Dunfermline, Fife. Their representative arrived at the garage on time with an immaculate Vauxhall Corsa and clearly explained the controls to me. He was both charming and courteous and my wife and I enjoyed our chat with him as we drove him back to his office to drop him off.
The car was good to drive and when I returned it to Enterprise's office a few days later I met the branch manager, who again was extremely pleasant. I settled up for the small amount I owed as I had taken out the voluntary excess reduction of £5 per day.
Returning the car was as straightforward as collecting it and my wife and I enjoyed another chat as we were taken back to the garage to collect my own car.
I previously had a very favourable experience with Enterprise in Cupar two years ago and it was good to know that they haven't changed. I found them a pleasure to deal with on both occasions and am happy to recommend their Fife outlets to potential customers.

• November

Date of hire (month/year)

• Dunfermline

Country & City of hire

• Excellent

Condition of vehicle

Enterprisecares's Response to DeadWood's Review

Written on: 03/12/2013

Hi, thank you for this kind review. We love it when our customers take time out of their busy schedules to give us shout outs like these. Thank you for your rental and let us know if you need assistance in the future. Chris, Social Media Monitor, Enterprise Rental.