Bogus Damage

Guest's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Bogus Damage”

Written on: 22/11/2013

Similar to other reviews, I rented from Birmingham. Staff made a big issue of telling me it was a corporate rental, the car has been set up and there was no need to check it. I did check it though and didn't find anything substantial. On return the staff found a a dent / scratch on the sill, under the car!. First of all I didn't hit anything and secondly how would you find this before taking the car? So Enterprise are taking the £600 excess to get damage under the car fixed? Based on below similar reviews I think it's time someone contacted Watchdog, are all these claims a coincidence?

• 20.11.13

Date of hire (month/year)

• Birmingham

Country & City of hire

• Excellent

Condition of vehicle

• Poor

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 24/11/2013

Hello, we've taken note of your concern and are interested in addressing this. Please email us with your full name, contact information, exact rental location and damage claim number.

When emailing, please list reference number 131124-000355 in the subject line.

Megan