mis sold & taken paperwork!

Guest's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“mis sold and taken paperwork!”

Written on: 07/11/2013

Had to use enterprise via indurance when had crash 4 weeks ago. When going through contract at Telford branch no mention of £35 administration fee if get any fines. I was talked to about costs for petrol and other charges. As I was picking the car up Frida. Lunchtime and took it back to work, I was unable to contact parking eye till Mondayto inform them of reg number.I dropped the car off at Wolverhampton branch where I live two weeks later and was told as . borrowed the car at Telford they need my copy of the contract to check and pass car to Telford office. Now 2 weeks later I get parking tickets via enterprise with an admin fee. All I was told was that I was responsible for fines only. Got no customer copy as they took it from me! Got no proof of t and cs. Feel mis sold by them. Looking to take action against them as I have no paperwork! Parking eye who issued the fines for my works car parking are looking at quashing the fines but I still have to pay admin fee!!! Never again!!!!

• October 2013

Date of hire (month/year)

Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 12/11/2013

Customer service and satisfaction is very important to us at Enterprise. I would like to follow up with you. Please email me with the complete details, exact renting location, and any rental agreement numbers. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you.

Chris