Robbers

Wetone's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Robbers”

Written on: 06/11/2013 by Wetone (1 review written)

Had a car hired to us by our employer after our lease car broke down,never ever again. Never did an odometer reading on collection or delivery,when we returned it nothing was said about the fuel,but a week later they contacted my employer telling us we owed them £45 for fuel used. That Chevrolet would not hold that amount from empty,let alone half full. You will never get my business again and I would not recommend you to my worst enemy.............Pathetic from start to finish

• derby

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Response to Wetone's Review

Written on: 07/11/2013

Wetone,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please contact us at Care@Enterprise.com with complete details, including the exact rental location, your contact information, rental agreement number and any further information regarding this incident.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 131107-001694 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,