Worst experince ever

Amelie73's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Worst experince ever”

Written on: 23/10/2013 by Amelie73 (1 review written)

I have rented a van for moving home from Enterprise with my card. My husband scratched one side of the van and I am dealing with very rude customer service. It is the law that they cannot give me information says a employee. How come is not the law to rip people off? I have reserved this on my name and I could give them any information, but they could not be bothered. It is easier to slam the door (phone) in someone's face than trying to help. All I wanted to know was how much the repairs costs since we have paid for the insurance,,but then they kept all the deposit. I am giving one star since there is no other option.

• 29/09/2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• uk

Country & City of hire

Enterprisecares's Response to Amelie73's Review

Written on: 24/10/2013

Amelie73,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please contact us at Care@Enterprise.com with complete details, including the exact rental location, your contact information, rental agreement number and any further information regarding this incident.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 131024-001787 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,