Don't do it!!

Guest's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Don't do it!!”

Written on: 20/10/2013

My own car was in the garage being repaired and I required a car to get around in so hired a car. In the office was told there was a £150.00 excess on insurance if any defects or accidents had to be claimed, or £6.00 and that would be me covered so I chose the £6.00 option just in case. I had to have the car for 8 days and on returning, the car was given the once over and all was well signed the paperwork and was given a lift to my cars garage. On the journey to the garage I received a phone call from enterprise saying that I had an outstanding bill to be paid of £48.00, I asked what this was for and was told that the insurance cover was £6.00 a day which I was not told, I was told it was £6.00 total not £6.00 a day. The girl on the phone said to me she would just take it from the card details that I had already given her previously, angrily I told her that I was not told this but there was nothing that I could do and payment was taken. A few weeks later I have just received a letter from enterprise about a parking ticket that I received from my works car park, as we have a parking eye system in place there, and they would forward the bill onto me to be paid. This was fine with me as I already added the car onto the system and we can get fines written off for staff but just checking my bank account Enterprise have just taken off the £35.00 fine. How can they just take money off cards when I have no more business with them and basically lie about sending fines on, then pay them. I am sick of enterprise and their lies and strongly advise anyone who is renting a car to look elsewhere and keep an eye on you bank account transactions as they could be taking money off you without you knowing. DON'T DO IT GO ELSEWHERE FOR YOUR HIRE CAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 24/10/2013

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please contact us at Care@Enterprise.com with complete details, including the exact rental location, your contact information, rental agreement number and any further information regarding this incident.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 131024-001750 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,