Wrong Size Vehicle Provided

Guest's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Wrong Size Vehicle Provided”

Written on: 15/10/2013

I used online booking system to reserve a Renault Master long wheel base or similar for collection on the Wednesday 28 November for 1 days hire from the Central Birmingham Branch.

On the date of collection I received a phone call 10min prior to pick up informing me that they did not have any long wheel bases available and would only be able to provide a smaller Ford Transit. I informed them that we were moving house from London to Birmingham and that the transit wouldn’t be large enough, however the customer service advisor offered us no alternative that met our requirements, which, due to the time (5pm), left us with no alternative but to accept the smaller van as we had to move out the next day.

This resulted in us not being able to fit all of our belongings into the van and meant that we had to return to London the day after day complete the move resulting in a large amount of time lost and excess stress along with additional fuel costs.

I wrote to Enterprise on the 6th December complaining but never recieved a response.

I will never book through Enterprise again

• 28 November 2012

Date of hire (month/year)

• Birmingham

Country & City of hire

Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 16/10/2013

review #2286824,
We’ve taken note of your comments and would like to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to us including the exact rental location, your contact information, your rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 131016-005879 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,