Rip off company

DavidClegg's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Rip off company”

Written on: 09/10/2013 by DavidClegg (1 review written)

I hired a car from Truro to Heathrow airport, when I took the car out it was unclean and empty of fuel.

I managed to get one gallon of fuel from the station then to a petrol station. I was charged more than double the amount from the car hire station in Truro, and have been asking for their assistance to help. They are rude and totally refuse to speak to us.

My original invoice was for £56 but I got charged for a one way airport fee, with the total bill being £146. be very careful use a proper company.

• August 2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• UK, Cornwall, Truro

Country & City of hire

• Poor

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Response to DavidClegg's Review

Written on: 09/10/2013

We’ve taken note of your comments and would like look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email including the exact rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 131009-001450 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Carol
Social Media
Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Davidclegg's reply to Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 10/10/2013

Good day and thank you for the email,

looking at the reviews here, you certainly have your work cut-out. After 17 emails, and over 20 phone calls, I received an email from the area manager today, offering a full apology and promise of an investigation into the poor customer services offered in the Truro office.

the following is the cost I was given upon leaving the rental station

> Car and Rate Information:
> Class F/Standard
> Vauxhall Insignia or similar
> 47.46 GBP (1 Day @ 47.46)
> 47.46 GBP (Subtotal)
> 9.49 GBP (VAT)
> Total charges 56.95 GBP

The final amount charged to my card was £146.00 a huge difference. I understand from the managers email today that extras are not given at the time of hire as they change from rental office. This is wrong, a customer should know how much they are paying.

your reference is

[Incident: 130824-000724]

look forward to your response and corrective action

regards

Davidclegg's reply to Davidclegg's Comment

Written on: 11/10/2013

Good day

thank you for the response and refund.

It would be nice if these things could get sorted quickly, will ensure all acrimonious avenues are avoided. I hope you can take on-board some of the comments listed on the site and improve the image of your company,

Best regards