enterprise the company that steals 700 pounds from you

wagonr's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“enterprise the company that steals 700 pounds from you”

Written on: 08/10/2013 by wagonr (1 review written)

enterprise rent a car -i would not recommend this company to anyone, after being given a car from them, from my insurance company as i had crashed my car, i had had the car for approx a month why all the insurance stuff was getting sorted. i got a call from them on the 3rd of october leaving me a message asking me to call them, i was out of town and didnt arrive home till late, so had planned to ring them the next morning. i went to my local gym at 6 in the evening and was upstairs working out when the receptionist of my gym came up to tell me abbey from wellingborough enterprise was down stairs kicking of big time in the cafe bar, shouting that i had stolen the car, i owed money for it and i had no business having it, i was stunned at this action, she left a note at reception telling me i was going to be arrested for having the car. i rang head office customer services the next morning and went mental, they said they were going to look into it, i arranged through them for the car to be collected that evening at 530. that afternoon i went to with drawn some money from my account to fill the car with petrol as you have to take them back full to be told no money, on going into the bank i was told 700 pounds had been drawm out on the 3rd at 615 in the evening after enterprise is shut by enterprise rent a car. i rang the customer service again, again they are meant to be looking into it. that evening no sign of them to fetch the car, then at 645 a text from them again threatening me with the police as they said i wasnt in when i was. the neigbour the next day told me they had actually come at 5 and not waited, they fetched the car at 7 that night and parked it round the corner for the whole weekend, so they was in such a rush for it not. i have rung customer service again and still nothing back from them, so that seems just a usless as rest of company, i now have to try to retrive my 700 pounds, this company is a rip of and if you read there facebook page there are hundreds of people who they have stole money from.

• september to october

Date of hire (month/year)

• wellingborough northamptonshire

Country & City of hire

• Poor

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Response to wagonr's Review

Written on: 09/10/2013

We’ve taken note of your comments and would like look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email including the exact rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 131009-001392 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,