Bad customer service

420Freds's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Bad customer service”

Written on: 27/09/2013 by 420Freds (1 review written)

I rented a car from Enterprise at Nice Airport. The car appeared fine apart from having the dust caps missing on the rear tyres. I reported this and was told 'nothing to worry about'. At the end of the week one of the tyres was deflated to such an extent the car could not be driven and we had to be rescued. To make matters worse over £600 has now been taken from my credit card without warning.

I have telephoned, emailed and faxed Enterprise for details of the charge to my credit card as I can claim this on private insurance if I get written evidence. To date I appear to have been ignored and fobbed off. I still await a reply but am not holding my breath. The level of customer service has been very poor to say the least.

I feel I was given a car with a slow puncture and am picking up the bill for someone else.

I cannot recommend this firm to anyone.

Enterprisecares's Response to 420Freds's Review

Written on: 29/09/2013

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please contact us with complete details, including the exact rental location, your contact information, rental agreement number and any further information regarding this concern.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130929-000990 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,