Totally unhelpful & aggressive Manager!

Guest's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Totally unhelpful and aggressive Manager!”

Written on: 26/09/2013

I arrived with 2 sets of ID (as per website requirement)these were a Passport & Driving License and I had two further pieces of photo ID AND I had rented from them before. Was not allowed to rent as I was paying by Debit Card (thought that meant immediate payment?).

Really fed up, had to walk a mile to Europcar, really helpful rented a van and on my way within 10 minutes. Terrific van and great service, extremely polite and helpful.

• 23.9.13

Date of hire (month/year)

• Tonbridge, Kent

Country & City of hire

• Excellent

Condition of vehicle

• Excellent

Choice of vehicles

Written on: 26/09/2013

We’ve taken note of your concern and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to Care@Enterprise.com including the exact rental location information, your contact information and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130926-002468 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,
Mitch
Social Media
Enterprise

Written on: 01/10/2013

i am due to hire from these and i only have a debit card, so i will get refused as well

Written on: 01/10/2013

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to look into this further. Contact us with the exact location you are renting from and we can give you the debit card policy for the area to ensure that you can rent with your debit card. Your reference # is 131001-001915. - Tatiana

Written on: 02/10/2013

this is the address of my hire, i have used mt debit card there before, but now worried it will not get accepted, my booking is for 14th oct for a week and this could ruin our break, so i may have to find another company if you have changed your policy

UNIT 16 PILOT INDUSTRIAL EST
MANCHESTER ROAD
BOLTON BL3 2ND

Written on: 03/10/2013

lmc caffery,
The Bolton location accepts only Switch, Maestro and Delta debit cards. All renters are required to present a valid driver's license, major credit card or debit card, two proofs of address and photographic identification in the form of a driver's license or passport. Driver's with a multi part license must present all parts of the license. Accepted proof of address includes current utility bills showing no past due balances and credit card and bank statements. None of these items can be older than three months. The office reserves the right to conduct further identification checks using a third party if needed. I hope you find this information helpful. Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions and reference # 131001-001915 in the subject line.
Carol H.
Social Media
Enterprise Rent a Car

Written on: 04/10/2013

Thank You, I have hired from this branch times in the past year and always used my Visa Debit Card, i will have to look for a company that will accept my Debit card now and cancel my booking, with only a week to go, i think if you change your policies, then you should inform your regular customers, all my details are already on your system as i am a enterprise plus member and have only had to produce my licence in the past, so i would have got to the branch only to be told i had the wrong documentation, well i was a loyal customer once,
i will now have to search for a new hire company

Written on: 04/10/2013

We would still like to let the district office know about your experience since you said that you have rented from this branch previously. Please email us with your contact information so they we may contact you.

Tatiana