Great price - great service

sjenkinson's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Great price - great service”

Written on: 16/09/2013 by sjenkinson (5 reviews written)

Just a note to say what wonderful customer service I had when picking up my hire car from Enterprise Southampton Airport yesterday.

I booked in the first place because they had the best deal for the hire I wanted and the best one-way fee. I book around 24 cars per year for my own business so price is very important, hence why I use Auto Europe to get a good price/

But also the customer service from an assistant manager (I'm not allowed to name on here) could not have been better. I arrived early - no problem, switched cars around so I didn't have to wait.

She asked where I was going - this wasn't just polite talk, as once she knew I was going to the Southampton Boat show, she arranged for me to park for a day at your depot at the docks which is at the heart of the show. That was a huge benefit for me - the staff at that depot too were also very friendly.

All told, a great price and excellent service - a real credit to the company, and as long as you remain to have a good price, Enterprise will be my first choice from now on.

• Spetember 2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• UK, England, Southampton Airport