Don't hire a car from interprise

Ermi123's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Don't hire a car from interprise ”

Written on: 02/09/2013 by Ermi123 (1 review written)

I hired a car for 3 days with extera insurance and £200 deposite.I was told I will have my deposite back after I return the car. After I return the car, another person check the car and he told there is a damage on the front (main) screen and the spot was very difficult to spot and it was really tiny. They charged hundred pounds for that. Very unprofessional customer service and the assistant manager was very rude and aggressive!!! I ask to speck the manager but I was freighted and disrespected and even told I will not get a transport back to my place!!! Don't go to interprise in Grimsby Uk!!!

• 30/08/2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• Grimsby

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Response to Ermi123's Review

Written on: 05/09/2013

Ermi123,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please contact us at Care@Enterprise.com with complete details, including the exact rental location, your contact information, rental agreement number and any further information regarding this incident.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130905-001900 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Mitch
Social Media Coordinator
Enterprise

Mariner92's Response to Ermi123's Review

Written on: 11/09/2013

I was tricked at the Grimsby branch a few weeks ago too, if you would like to discuss, please e mail me.