Deceitul Customer Service Assistant

Guest's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Deceitul Customer Service Assistant”

Written on: 30/08/2013

My Insurance company arranged a courtesy Car with Enterprise while mine was taken in for repairs. Enterprise staff explained to me that I could take an extra insurance of £7 to cover any scratches, marks, etc. I had to pay a deposit of £50. When I returned the car, I was told my deposit would be refunded automatically. One week later, no refund, I called to ask, and they told me there was no refund because the deposit covered the insurance. I said I was told the insurance was £7, but they said the KNOW 100% their colleague explained it.

To cut a long story short, please AVOID, yest AVOID Enterprise Rent a car.
If they are your only option, please DO NOT sign anything without full explanation, or if possible, record your conversation.

Would I recommend them to a friend or family member? Only if I really hate that friend or family member.

• August 2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• UK Dartford

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 02/09/2013

Hello,

Thank you for your post, we would like the opportunity to address this with you. Please email us with your contact information, details of your concern and the exact rental location involved.

When emailing, please list reference number 130902-000037 in the subject line.

Megan