Excellent Service

onglmagus's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Excellent Service”

Written on: 29/08/2013 by onglmagus (1 review written)

We needed a car for a 10 day trip to cornwall. The lady at the counter in Heathrow was very friendly and explained everything in detail. We took a Vauxhall Corsa (we were two people). Bus brought us from Airport to Hotel without problems.

Staff at the rental station was again very friendly. Service was quick and easy. The car was almost new (~ 10.000 Miles) and very clean. No damages. On leaving the station I realized that the tank was not completely full. I claimed this and it was noticed.

On returning the car it was the same. Quick and very friendly.  I got 20 Pounds back for the tank being not full at pickup, which was more than the value of the fuel.

I asked how to get back to my hotel (at heathrow) and they gave me a free ride with a dedicated driver and car.

Overall I'm completely satisfied and recommend Enterprise at Heathrow without any qualification.

• August 2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• London heathrow airport