Do not use them!

Guest's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Do not use them!”

Written on: 28/08/2013

My wife's insurance company arranged for Enterprise to provide he with a like for car following a no fault accident.Local Branch gave excuses and very poor service and took no account of the needs of the individual customer.My wife(65) drives a small automatic car.Their idea of an appropriate replacement was to send a large 2 litre automatic which she could not drive!All this was clearly done with no regard for the customer.We have sent the car back and informed the insurance co. and claims people(appalled!)of our response.We have now declined to have any further dealings with Enterprise due to our treatment and the unnecessary stress caused to both of us.We do not normally complain regularly about things but feel that this experience may serve as a warning to potential customers.

Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 28/08/2013

I would like to discuss this further. Please email me with the complete details, exact renting location, and any rental agreement numbers. Reference the #130828-002970 in the subject box on the email. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you. Chris- Social Media Team Enterprise Rental Car