Fake reservation

Guest's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Fake reservation”

Written on: 23/08/2013

Booked a 7 seater to take friends from abroad to Wales; I got a booking confirmation and time to pick up my car. I must emphasise that I had email confirmation of my booking (NOT subject to availability) and so did not pursue a booking elsewhere. Three hours from picking it up I got a call saying there was no 7 seater, but they had a nice 5 seater 4x4 for me. It's a tactic called 'bait and switch' and means our trip is ruined.

Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 28/08/2013

Review #2207628,

We’ve taken note of your post and would like to discuss this further with you. Please send us a detailed email including the exact rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130828-002618 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,