Enterprise Car Rental Review

Guest's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Be aware Be aware Be aware. It looks like so cheap...”

Written on: 16/08/2013

Be aware Be aware Be aware.
It looks like so cheap when you hire a car from them, yet that's their tactic. Most of customers (as you see these reviews) haven't received £200 deposit back (including me) and were charged extra.
I'm about to sue them to get those money back with my solicitor who is quite confident.

Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 22/08/2013

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please contact us at care@enterprise.com with complete details, including the exact rental location, your contact information, rental agreement number and any further information regarding this incident.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130822-001786 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Mitch
Social Media Coordinator
Enterprise

Trishw's Comment

Written on: 12/09/2013

I am 10days waiting for refund as computer is not listening to PDQ system!!!!!!!!!!!!