What A Shambles !

Marley21's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“What A Shambles !”

Written on: 10/08/2013 by Marley21 (1 review written)

Booked a week long car hire via online for Exeter & received confirmation. Just before I was to collect the car, I received a voicemail stating - sorry but no car available. Rang the Exeter office several times but answered busy with customers - promised to ring back ( knew about the problem ) but never did. As a frequent car hirer, I have never had this before & guess what - I will never use them again ! Beware of booking with them !!!!!

• 10/08/13

Date of hire (month/year)

Enterprisecares's Response to Marley21's Review

Written on: 12/08/2013

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to look into this further. Please email us with your full name, contact information and any additional details of your experience.

When emailing, please list reference #130811-001007 in the subject line.

Megan
Social Media Coordinator
Enterprise Rent a Car

Marley21's reply to Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 13/08/2013

Hi,
My name is Clint Walker.
My confirmed booking with Pinhoe Rd, Exeter was S66P47.