Enterprise Car Rental Review

lorenzoreffo's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“We rented a car in London Heathrow for a short break....”

Written on: 31/07/2013 by lorenzoreffo (1 review written)

We rented a car in London Heathrow for a short break. We had a really good experience on our arrival, however surprises (as usual) on our return. We have been charged for "extras" we have not asked (and bear in mind) we did not have on our contract. The guy apologised for the "mistake", and said he would have removed it and I would have received a refund. Funnily enough, this is the third time I rent from them and the third time they make a mistake during the checkout. Unfortunately, this time it seems like I have to say bye bye to my £50 extra. Despite I have received the refund for my deposit, I still have not received the one for the extra insurance I was charge. Beside, I have tried to get in touch with Enterprise several times, but I must be very unlucky as they haven't got back to me. STAY AWAY!

• 07/2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• London, United Kingdom

Country & City of hire

• Excellent

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Response to lorenzoreffo's Review

Written on: 08/08/2013

lorenzoreffo,
We’ve taken note of your concern and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care@enterprise.com including your contact information, your rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130808-001963 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,
Mitch
Social Media
Enterprise

Lorenzoreffo's reply to Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 08/08/2013

Dear Enterprise,

thanks for your message. I have been contacted already by the support team, and am currently waiting for my enquiry to be processed. I will make sure to update this post accordingly once everything is sorted.

Thanks,