Incompetence personified

Guest's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Incompetence personified”

Written on: 31/07/2013

After my car went to a garage to be fix we had an enterprise rental for three days. We were guaranteed a "like-for-like" vehicle and was told the morning we were to pick up the vehicle we would be getting a land rover freelander. Got to the rental agency in "Northampton" and surprise the land rover had a chipped window so we would not be getting this car until it had been fixed. So car was offered before it was checked over. We were told that this would take but a few hours and not to worry the manager would keep us informed by phoning us with updates. A few hours turned into half a day and then into a whole day and we are still waiting. During this period the manager phone us once, we had to continually phone enterprise to get feedback on what was happening. Strangely the manager has continually told us that it is not his fault it is the company that fixes the car windows fault. At what point do these car rental personnel take responsibility for the service they perform. If you employ a sub company to support your company it is your responsibility to ensure this sub company performs to the level you require, it called a service level agreement, since enterprise is paying for this service it is enterprises who takes responsibility when it comes their customers. Why should i care if a third company is providing enterprise with poor service. I care that enterprise is NOT giving me what I have been promised. I for one am not impressed with this company. They had an advert on TV highlighting that they would offer American customer service, well if this is American customer service you can ram it where the sun doesn't shine. For anyone thinking of using this company I suggest you thing again and if you are still thinking of using enterprise I suggest you have a lobotomy it will save you the anguish you will get from using this company.

• 08/2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• UK, northampton

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 31/07/2013

Review #2169089,
We’ve taken note of your concern and would like the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Please send a detailed email including the rental office location, your contact information, your rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130731-001875 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,