Enterprise car rental

eva02's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Enterprise car rental”

Written on: 28/07/2013 by eva02 (1 review written)

I booked a car rental from Enterprise in the City Centre of Glasgow as I was on holiday here and was going to visit the Pandas in Edinburgh Zoo. My booking was done via telephone on friday 19/07/13. I picked up my small car at 8 am on Saturday but to my huge surprise, I had to deposit £200, none of this was advised to me over the phone on Friday but since i had bought the tickets for the zoo and everything was ready to go, I felt forced to accept, it was too late to book with someone else and if i had known of the £200 pounds deposit on the previous day, I would not have booked with Enterprise. Om my return on Sunday at 10 a.m, I advised the sales person about my surprise at the £200 deposit, he was apologetic and wrote on one of his business cards a £10 off "voucher" for next time. He also informed me that I had to wait for 3 days for my refund of my £200, although I paid via switch!(If this happens world wide, how much interest does his company make on someone elses money?) I asked why, he said it was procedure, something else I was not informed about on Friday. Overall, the car was lovely and new, clean, I returned it with 3/4 more petrol they had given me, which they did give me a voucher for, but I felt the customer serviced lacked a great deal of information. it is a shame as I feel there is potential for good customer service, if all that was required was mentioned at the initial call, surely the phone staff must have a checklist they have to read to customers who make bookings over the phone. I hope the call was recorded and will be used for future customer service. Sadly, I am foced to book with them again as i still have 3/4 tank of petrol they owe me, I hope my next hire will be more successful, pray for me :-(.

• 19/07/13

Date of hire (month/year)

• Scotland, Glagow City centre

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Response to eva02's Review

Written on: 29/07/2013

Hi,

Thank you for your post concerning your rental experience. My name is Katherine and I am a Social Monitoring Coordinator for Enterprise Rent A Car and would like to assist you. Please email me with your contact information, rental agreement number, and exact branch location so we can follow up with you directly. Please also type reference number 130729-000867 in the subject line of your email.

Best Regards,
Katherine
Social Monitoring Coordinator
Enterprise Rent A Car

Droveby's Response to eva02's Review

Written on: 08/08/2013

As "Social Media Coordinator" for Enterprise RAC also on the Flyertalk blog, please sign in to your "enterprisecares" handle there and read your personal messages (PMs) and Enterprise forum posts. You last signed on on 24 June 2013, and there are posts/messages waiting for you. Those who represent a company on that blog of elite-level and highly-traveled frequent fliers do expect a regular review and response to their posts and PMs