No need of my business

Enterprisecar's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“No need of my business”

Written on: 24/07/2013 by Enterprisecar (1 review written)

I have rented cars from you for a considerable number of times so I am a returning customer and a good one. I have spent a lot of money with you and have always brought back the car in perfect order. Recently, you have adopted a policy of not allowing customers to rent a car for longer than a month at a time. I called my local office 3/4 days before my monthly rental was up and was told it would be ok but when I went Into the branch to have the car checked over, (which by the way I did so willingly as I completely understand the necessity to have this done), it was such a hassle for your staff and I was certainly made to feel like my business for another month was unwelcome. Who in this day and age can afford to turn down over a £1000+? It was even suggested that I return the car, wait a week and then rent anew. Ridiculous! Once I returned home, I decided that I was simply not important or of value to you as a customer and that it would be best if I took my custom elsewhere. I returned your car today and got my money back and then hired a car from Arnold Clark who have absolutely no problem with letting me have a car for as long as is necessary. I live for long spells overseas and return to my home city of Aberdeen during the summer months and at Xmas for a couple of months. You will not be getting my business or my considerable amounts of money ever again! I am also letting my friends and family know about this.

• 22 June

Date of hire (month/year)

• Aberdeen

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Response to Enterprisecar's Review

Written on: 24/07/2013

Enterprisecars
We’ve taken note of your concern and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email including the exact rental location, your contact information, your rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130724-002096 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,
Carol H.
Social Media
Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Imccaffery's Response to Enterprisecar's Review

Written on: 01/08/2013

I feel the same, i have been a regular for over a year now and get the immpression they dont do customer loalty

Enterprisecar's reply to Imccaffery's Comment

Written on: 01/08/2013

They definitely aren't bothered. Their attempts to contact me have been feeble. I was supposed to be a valuable customer and should not have felt like they were doing me a big favour.