Extra Unexpected Charges

JoeSlow's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Extra Unexpected Charges”

Written on: 12/07/2013 by JoeSlow (1 review written)

Booked a van through the website for hire from the Trowbridge branch. On picking up the van, was invited to pay another £25 to reduce an insurance excess from £750 to £250 - any excess not clear from the website. I was then guided around the van to be shown existing scrathes/dents - there were many, but only a couple were then marked on the hire form as being significant.

I had the van over a weekend and did not experience any incidents. On returning the van, I was shown some dents on the back door that were attributed to my hire. These were not those marked on the hire form.

Overall, a very poor experience. I will never use Enterprise again.

• June/2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• UK, Trowbridge

Country & City of hire

• Average

Condition of vehicle

• Average

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Response to JoeSlow's Review

Written on: 14/07/2013

Hello, we would like to follow up with you about your experience. Please email us with your contact information, full name and any additional details of your experience. When emailing, please list reference number 130714-000902 in the subject line. We hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely