Avoid like the plague!

Guest's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Avoid like the plague! ”

Written on: 01/07/2013

I had the unfortunate need to use enterprise this was dealt with through my insurance company and what can I say it's been hell and I will never use them again, investigations are currently on going as to why my personal details were sold on/leaked to a third party/parties the customer service is absolutely abismal with the phone put down on you if you dare ask to speak to a manager to make a formal complaint! Vehicle delivered to the wrong address, wrong telephone number called an all round farce! Wouldn't use enterprise ever again absolutely shocking!!!!!!!!

• 08/05/13

Date of hire (month/year)

• UK- Grantham

Country & City of hire

• Average

Condition of vehicle

• Average

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 17/07/2013

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to look into this further. Please email us with your full name, the exact rental location and any other details. -Tatiana

When emailing, please list reference # (130717-005333) the subject line.