DONT RENT FROM ENTERPRISE

Guest's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“DONT RENT FROM ENTERPRISE”

Written on: 30/06/2013

Hired a car from Heathrow when vehicle was left unattanded someone bumped into me and left the scene,luckly there was a witness who provided me with the reg number so I report to the police and contacted Enterprise. The dent was only about half an inch across,when returning the vehicle the ass manager sad it was so small there would be NO CHARGE.

I then hired another car for anther two weeks,when on my return from my trp I was handed a recept which had over 1,000 pounds worth of charges stating they where charging me 600 pounds for the dent. I asked for a manager and every left like rats leaving a sinking ship. One guy came out and I told him the story and he said no worries by the time you get back to Califonria he money would be back in my account. I thought yes right so when I got to heathrow I put a hold on my card in the states.

On return found a bill from enterprise for 100 dollars for the damage then pulled up my credit card and they had already charged my card for over 1,000 dollars the weeks after the car was returned.

I have emailed Heathrow and head office with no luck but I have put a hold on the amount with my credit card.

THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS I SHALL TAKE THIS A LOT FURTHER,I HAVE PHOTOS OF THE DAMAGE AND A POLICE REPORT.Please please read this and DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY

• 6/13

Date of hire (month/year)

• ENTERPRISE CAR HIRE HEATHROW