Hired a car from the Scarborough branch, returned Braintree.

SteveOld's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Hired a car from the Scarborough branch, returned...”

Written on: 13/06/2013 by SteveOld (1 review written)

I rented a car from the Scarborough branch with a drop of next day at Braintree branch. Picked up the car o/k after a quick walk round the car. When I parked the car at my mothers it was offside to the kerb, trip to Whitby offside parked next to a hand rail, returned home and parked on my drive. Took the car to to the Braintree branch next day, they said there was damage to the car off side rear bumper, scuff mark. You had to bend down to see it. They are addamant they would not have rented the car out with this damage. I asked for a copy of the photo they took of it, we will email it to you still waiting three days later.
Message on my answer phone when I got home from work today Thursday saying they are billing me for an additional £500 on top of the £100 they have allready taken. No evidence of a breakdown of the repair cost.
I feel that I have been had.
It is so frustrating that you do not get a chance to challenge them they bill you for the maximum excces. They are allways right and the customer is allways wrong, just take them for as much as they can.
Having looked on the web this seems to be quie common issue with them.
Just venting my frustration, it makes me feel better.

• 10/06/13

Date of hire (month/year)

• UK SCARBOROUGH

Country & City of hire

• Good

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles