Great customer service

Guest's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Great customer service”

Written on: 13/06/2013

We were going on holiday when my car broke down, so I decided to hire a car, my father-in-law reserved a car through enterprise.

I read alot of reviews and after reading many negative reviews on this site I was quite nervous about using enterprise.

However, I couldnt make it for the time my father-in-law had arranged so I telephoned enterprise to explain, they were friendly and re-arranged a time more suitable for me.

I'm not a confident driver and dont like to drive motorways so my partner was going to be driving, however as I was going to be paying through my bank account I had to be named as an additional driver.

When I collected the car, I was greeted by them, he gave me the option of a reduced excess, which I took out and after hearing that I was nervous about driving on the motorway so wouldnt be driving the car, he added me as a driver for free. I was shown around the vehicle and agreed there was no damage bigger than a certain diameter.

On return of the car, It was checked for any damage and I was given a lift home, for free.

Within 2 days my deposit was returned to my bank account.

I'm very happy with the service I received, especially as my expectations were so low, I would use enterprise again and would recommend to friends and family.

• May 2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• Cardiff