charged for existing fault in car!

happy-camper's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“charged for existing fault in car!”

Written on: 08/06/2013 by happy-camper (1 review written)

I hired a car from the BRENTFORD branch of Enterprise Cars. The car had a chip in the windscreen. Within two days into the hire the chip developed into foot long crack. Enterprise replaced the car, and were full of apologies.
When I return the car after a week of hire all the staff were concerned about was me giving them a five star rating for service. I explained I couldn't because of the trouble over the windscreen of the original car. But they insisted, saying if it wasn't for that would I still give then five stars. I said, sorry I can't, I had to take time out of my holiday to drive to nearest Enterprise branch to get replacement car. Very cheeky of them to push for a higher rating and not ethical at all.
Then three weeks later I receive a bill, which had already been taken from my credit card!!!!, for the replacement windscreen. Quite outrageous as the fault was not caused by me at all but a faulty car in the first place.

Bigape's Response to happy-camper's Review

Written on: 18/06/2013

did similar to me for a chip in the windscreen...steer well clear of this firm...