Economy Bookings - www.economybookings.com Review

Guest's review of Economy Bookings - www.economybookings.com

“Recently rented a car at the airport in Santo Domingo,...”

Written on: 26/09/2013

Recently rented a car at the airport in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. We added insurance fuller they had to cost $ 19.99 and which is worthless add time if you have to have is a safe but life and the only thing that makes sure that you can avoid an accident is to have a good the car horn which I was assigned had not. The radius never worked and the air conditioner cooling only if the car was running because if you were in the car parking on not cool the air. And after all that three times we went down to visit some places the car did not want to turn. At the airport to return the car to the person notified that he was at the counter and like I said I said wall. It is supposed to pay $ 15.99 per day with the car and was charged $16.99 per day. I make called on several times at the phone number listed on their website of the U.S. office and never answered the call I would love someone from contacting us ...

• 9-19-13

Date of hire (month/year)

• Santo Domingo,Republica Dominicana

Visit www.economybookings.com

Bookinggroup's Comment

Written on: 07/10/2013

Dear Customer,

Thank You for your review.
To clarify the situation with your reservation, please contact us with your reservation number and points You are dissapointed with.
We wil do all our best to clarifu the situation.

Kind regards,