Booked a car in Rome, Italy

Alogaily's review of Economy Bookings - www.economybookings.com

“Booked a car in Rome, Italy”

Written on: 27/04/2012 by Alogaily (1 review written)

Booked a car in Rome, Italy, via economybookings.com and can't say a bad word about this company. It was a very easy to book online on their website, the only thing was that at the moment of booking I could not understand , if the car of the size that I need is available or not. So I called their customer service directly and asked all the questions that interested me. I was served in a polite and friendly way and as a result booked the car that i wanted and they even offered me a better price.
After arriving at the Fiumicino Airport and waiting in a queue for less than 10 minutes, I got the keys of my car and went to pick it up. It was a little, but pleasant surprise, when I was told, that I will get a five-door car instead of a three-door, so eventually it was pretty cheap, actually. I've decided not to take any additional insurance and excess fee blocked on my credit card was €1000.
We went to the parking lot together with a car rental company's representative in order to make sure that a car has no damages or scratches I did not want to be responsible for after the rental. The car was ok, so we signed documents and took the road to enjoy our Roman holiday.
We had no problems with a car, everything went excellent. It was almost new, clean and with a low mileage. The only issue was that the fuel consumption rate of the car was a little higher than I expected.
The drop off process was as quick as pick up. The important and great thing for us was that we should not return the car with a full tank as it sometimes is required, so we returned it almost empty and did not have to worry about filling it up.
So, speaking of the whole rental – everything was as described on the website, including the price – it was low and with now hidden costs.
If you ask me, would I use this company's services again, I'll definitely answer – of course i would. Moreover – I would recommend it to all my friends and relatives as a trustworthy company. As for us – we will certainly rent a car via this company when we return to Italy next time.

• 14/04/2012

Date of hire (month/year)

• Italy-Rome