Fantastic Experience From Start To Finish

BigAlf's review of Easirent Vehicle Rental www.easirent.com

“Fantastic Experience From Start To Finish”

Written on: 03/06/2013 by BigAlf (1 review written)

Couldn't help but chuckle at the idiot reviewers below. Sounds like Ruslanw shouldn't be allowed to leave his own bedroom let alone cross mighty oceans. Anyway, quite enough of that.

I booked with Easirent through Indigo car hire who specialise in dealing with debit card and third part payment customers and cannot fault either of them in any way.

Firstly Indigo patiently dealt with my numerous repeated questions with amazing grace and humour and ensured the whole hire process was as smooth and pain free as I wanted it to be.

The service at Easirent itself was brilliant. Approaching any car hire place is always done with intrepidation as some paperwork/deposit/insurance issue always seems to arise. Even though I had paid the whole 'peace of mind package' for the rental I was still convinced there would be an issue somewhere along the line, but I was wrong.

I arrived at easirent around 10.30am and was on the road around 10.37am in a brand new Volvo XC60. I was served by a top bloke, who dealt with things very efficiently and with zero fuss. Because I had taken out the full package I didn't have to provide a credit card for deposit - it was a complete piece of mind. Just showed my passport and license and that was it.

The company offer an empty/empty petrol policy which is great if you compare it to how the other hire companies rip customers off in this area. Again some real naive numpty reviews about this below.

I had the car for three weeks and dropped it back in a bit of a tizz because I was cutting it a bit fine for my flight. One of the guys on the counter was expecting me and just asked me to leave the keys with him - as I was on zero excess he didn't need to inspect the car.

When I asked them if they could phone a taxi for me another top lad called Kyle chipped in and offered to drop me back at the Terminal.

Goes without saying I can't recommend both of these companies enough.

Visit easirent.com